Here are the beasic information in English in a nutshell. Please, feel free to ask for anything that is still unclear.
Weapon regulations (longsword)
- max. blade length: 105cm
- max. overall length: 140cm
- length of the crossguard: between 20cm and 30cm
- weight: between 1kg and 1.5kg
- bending: The blade must flex significantly under a load of 15 kg.
- The blade must be rounded. Injury to the opponent from possible spikes must be excluded.
- direct hit (cut, thrust, slice) to head or torso: 2 points
- direct hit (cut, thrust, slice) to all other opening: 1 point
- afterblow to any opening: 1 point
- Only the difference in points is evaluated
- kicks with the foot, lower leg, knee against joints and soft tissues or leg sweeps
- pommel strikes (the hint of them is allowed)
- blows with the parry bar
- pushing, shoving, shoving, bringing down or the like without any recognizable technique. rushing in / pushing out od the ring
- blows to the back of the head and neck.
- leverage techniques against joints (except levers for disarming).
- throws to the head.
- throwing the weapon or equipment.
Cancellation is possible unti 11th of June 2022.
Provision of judges
All groups who send fencers need to provide additional judges who are not competing in the following scaling:
- 1 to 3 fencers: 1 judge
- 4 to 6 fencers: 2 judges
- 7 to 9 fencers: 3 judges … and so on